Home > Shipping Information
Customer Service Links:
All the AvMRO Shipping Information You Could Ever Want!
- Did you find the tool you need to do the job? Need to figure out how much it will cost to ship it to your location? Just enter your U.S. zip code (or international postal code and select the correct country) and get all the possible shipping methods for that item! Need 10 of them? Add the item to your shopping cart using the button, adjust your quantity, and then use the shipping calculator on the bottom of the page. Couldn't be easier!
- We ship ANYWHERE the U.S. State Department will allow us. (Click
here for details) If you can get a package legally delivered we can ship it
- We will ship to any country that is authorized to trade with the United States. All you have to do is send us an e-mail with your name and shipping address. List the product name, stock number(s) and quantities. We will then provide you with an estimate via e-mail or fax for the product(s) and shipping costs for your approval. After you approve the estimate, we will e-mail or fax you an invoice. You will then be able to fax back your signed approval with credit card payment information. Tracking numbers will be provided when your order ships. (*Please note that all taxes, tarrifs or import fees are the customer's responsibility and are not included in the estimate.)
- We try to ship most items within two business days. Please check your email. if the item is going to be delayed or backordered we will send you an email as soon as we now.
- We ship using UPS and USPS. Choose wisely, the Post Office (USPS) does not provide up-to-the-minute tracking information for your shipment, UPS does, and usually for equal or less cost.
- Some items cannot fly and can only ship via Ground because they are considered hazardous. Federal regulations, sorry. If you are interested in ordering one of these items you will see a HazMat logo and we will add the HazMat fee to your order automatically if you choose a shipping method other than Ground.
- We ship Monday through Friday. We need the weekends to spend with our families. We don't ship on these holidays: New Year's Eve, New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, the day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, and Christmas.
- PO Boxes:UPS cannot deliver a package to a PO Box. If you are choosing a UPS shipping method, please be sure to enter a physical street address. Orders being shipped to a military APO box must be shipped via the United States Postal Service (USPS). USPS has recently added Delivery Confirmation to its Priority Mail shipping options to APO and FPO boxes.
- When calculating delivery of Next Day, 2nd Day, or 3rd Day, remember to count only business days. Exclude Saturdays, Sundays and non-working holidays. If you require additional shipping options or help, please email us at Customer Care.
- When placing your order, please verify that your shipping address is complete and correct. An incorrect shipping address will delay your package and will cause the shipping carrier to charge us a $5 address correction fee on each box shipped to that incorrect address. In order to recover the cost of the correction, we will charge to your credit card the amount of the address correction.
- Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts have been made to ensure all information on this website is accurate, AvMRO.com and Styles Logistics, Inc. do not assume responsibility for any errors or omissions. All specifications, illustrations, data and prices are subject to change without notice. In most cases the products shown within have been approved by the FAA. However, some items may require further approvals before installation.
- The illustrations and data contained on this website are for reference purposes only. Final verification of the proper part number and item ordered is the responsibility of the installer.
- Reproduction of any part of this website by any means without the written consent of Styles Logistics, Inc. is strictly prohibited.