Keep up with what is happening with your aviation products order by using the AvMRO RealTimeOrderTrack system! What a great tool! You can also simply click the link provided in the email you were sent when your order was confirmed.
Styles Logistics, Inc.
30 Airway Drive, Suite 2
LaGrangeville, NY 12540
- Email: CustomerCare@AvMRO.com
- Hours of Operation: Monday through Friday 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. EST
- Pertinent Information:
Tax ID Number: Fed ID# 14-1823279 US Government Cage: 038S4 (active in CCR) W-9 form: Click here for our W-9 form.
- Online Contact Form
We at AvMRO know that you work in a time pressured environment, and that in some rare occasions you may need to submit a Return or Exchange for your aviation maintenance products. Common reasons for eligible returns and exchanges:
- You received a defective item
- Your item doesnít work properly
- We shipped the wrong item by accident (not common, but mistakes happen)
- Your order was damaged in transit
These are all easily resolved issues. Just email our return team at [CustomerCare@AvMRO.com] for an RMA Number. We will take care of your return and send you your replacement item (if applicable) as quickly as possible.
You have 30 days from the date of purchase to return your aviation products. The item must be verified as an item purchased from AvMRO.com and in brand new condition, sent back in its original packaging in order to be eligible for a refund. Please help yourself by using the Avmro Return Form. Again, email [CustomerCare@AvMRO.com] if you have any questions about the process or whether your item is eligible for a return.
30 Day Return Policy
- 30 Day Return Policy: AvMRO.com has a strict 30 Day Return Policy, meaning you have to get an RMA number and ship your item back to us within 30 days of the date shown on your sales receipt. You will need to verify ship date with a delivery confirmation number.
- Proof of Purchase: Be sure to keep a copy of your transaction receipt for your own records, and send back the original with the item you are returning.
- As New Condition: It is very important that the item you are returning is in new condition* (i.e. no scratches or other signs that it has been used). You must return the item in all original packing materials, that includes all boxes, bags, and wrappings, and the packing materials must also be undamaged (other than what is normally expected after the package has been opened). A restocking fee will apply if the item returned isnít found to be in ďAs New,Ē condition (as we have stated in this paragraph. The restocking fee will be a percentage of the amount originally billed for the item.
- Reason for Return: When you send back the item for return or exchange, please include a concise yet complete explanation of why you are returning the item. This will help us improve our service, products, and process.
- Return Merchandise Authorization: Now and again, a customer will return aircraft products to AvMRO.com and neglect to obtain an RMA number from us before sending an order for return and we have to refuse the shipment, which is sent back to the customer at the customerís expense. Please donít let this be you! We canít stress enough how important it is that you email us at [CustomerCare@AvMRO.com] for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) from one of AvMROís representatives before sending back an item. The RMA must clearly show on the package or shipping label. We are happy to accommodate your return, but we need to have an RMA in our system in order to accept and process it.
Please make every attempt to include the original invoice with your order.
If for some reason we do not receive your package or it is damaged en route to our location, we unfortunately cannot refund your money. This is a problem that you will have to take up with your shipping company. We strongly suggest that you purchase shipping insurance with a reliable carrier to send back your order.
Please keep in mind that we do not refund shipping costs on aviation products you are returning because 1) you purchased the wrong item or 2) you simply do not like what you ordered.