Aviation Supplies & Academics ASA-13-FAR-AMT 2013 FAR for AMTs
2013 FAR/AMT includes:
- Parts 1, 3, 13, 21, 23, 26, 27, 33, 34, 35, 39, 43, 45, 47, 65, 91, 110, 119, 121 (J, L and AA), 125, 135, 145, 147, and 183
- Advisory Circulars 20-62E, 20-109A, 21-12B, 39-7C, 43-9C, 43.9-1F, 65-30A, and FAA-G-8082-11C (the FAA's IA Test Guide).
- The most complete and up-to-date information available, with ASA's promise to keep readers current via timely and free online Updates.
- FREE subscription email Update service keeps readers up-to-speed on regulation changes via email throughout the 1-year book life cycle, as the changes are released. Go to our FAR/AIM Updates page to sign up.
- Unabridged FAR Parts and ACs
- Changes and updates since last edition clearly marked
- Comprehensive FAR index
ASA has built a reputation for providing the aviation community with the most accurate and reliable FAR/AIM products available. The 2013 Series continues this tradition, with books that contain complete and up-to-date information from the Federal Aviation Regulations. Softcover, 8-1/4" x 10-3/4" large-book format, illustrated and indexed, 768 pages.
Product FeaturesISBN: 9781560279310
Illustrated and indexed
You May Also Be Interested In...
Related Items in this Category